Today I went to the doctor and drank the orange sugar water! The baby and I loved it! I hope I passed the test. They never let me know my results...I guess no news is good news!
My blood pressure was 100/54 and I have gained 19 lbs! The baby's heart rate was 145. I wont be going back until after Memorial Day.
The baby is moving around a lot lately and BR and I think that he/she is trying to get out! It only kicks to the left and up and down- never to the right! I tried to look that up according to wives tales of the gender, but haven't really found anything.
All of my patients and strangers on the street predict that I am having a boy when they look at my stomach--- later this week I'll post another belly pic- week 28- and you can judge for yourself!
Hugs from Kel & Baby
My blood pressure was 100/54 and I have gained 19 lbs! The baby's heart rate was 145. I wont be going back until after Memorial Day.
The baby is moving around a lot lately and BR and I think that he/she is trying to get out! It only kicks to the left and up and down- never to the right! I tried to look that up according to wives tales of the gender, but haven't really found anything.
All of my patients and strangers on the street predict that I am having a boy when they look at my stomach--- later this week I'll post another belly pic- week 28- and you can judge for yourself!
Hugs from Kel & Baby
No comments:
Post a Comment