Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dr. Appointment

So I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I gained 5 lbs in 2 weeks! Oooppps! Oh well I guess I am large and in charge... That puts me at 34lbs i think. Ouch! I havent noticed that I have gotten any bigger or more swollen so maybe it is the baby and its kissable chubby cheeks!

The good news is the baby's head is very low and I am dilated 1cm! My blood pressure was 100/64 and the heartrate was 140 like it always has been. I made an appointment for next Monday and the Monday after that, but let's hope I don't need to go to both of them!!!!!!
Our bags are officially packed... get excited!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Kelly! We're so excited for you and Brandon. Best wishes on your delivery. We're praying for a healthy, happy baby and know everything will work out wonderfully. Miss you lots!

Love,
Sarah and Tyler